Anthelios SX SPF
(3.4 oz/100 g)
- Anthelios SX has the most complete broad-spectrum protection from UVA (skin-aging) rays
- Allergy-tested, PABA-free, and suitable for sensitive skin
- Two-in-one sunscreen and moisturizer offers 24-hour hydration
- Very light, non-greasy and fragrance-free
- Doesn't clog pores and is water resistant
- Is recommended for adults and children (6 months and older)
- Mexoryl SX has been recognized for the most outstanding protection against skin-aging UVA rays
- Octcrylene protects against UVB rays (skin burning)
- Parsol (avobenzone) protects against long UVA rays
La Roche-Posay products have been used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, hyperpigmentation, acne, fine lines and wrinkles. Used and recommended by dermatologists all over the world, whatever the need, La Roche-Posay products have the ultimate healing remedy.
For best results, apply liberal amount to face, neck, hands, and other exposed areas of the body after cleansing.
Active: Avobenzone 2%, Ecamsule 2% And Octocrylene 10% Inactive: Carbomer 940, Carbomer Copolymer Type B, Cyclomethicone, Cimethicone, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Stearoyl Macrogolglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol And Trolamine.
Cleanse: Biomedic Purifying Cleanser
Tone: La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Moisturize: Biomedic Anthelios SX SPF 15
Masque: Biomedic Pure Enzyme
Treat: Biomedic Retinol 15